Visualize, Analyze and Lead
Latest research shows that network visualisation stimulates the strongest part of your neural network: pattern recognition. Agile Project management and sprint planning on a new level.
Key Features of swarmOS Analyzer:
- Visualize all Jira Issues across projects with dependencies
- Drilldown by Project, Team, Version, Sprint, Status, Assignee…
- Hover over to get the full details on any Issue
- Select an EPIC and the linked Stories
- Choose the Assignees and their linked Jira Issues
- Discover any major roadblocks or escalations
- Find the weakest links in your project
- Use your own Jira Filters to visualize with swarmOS Analyzer
Impact Analysis on your projects that might have taken hours in other tools are just a click away in swarmOS Analyzer.
Using the Neuro Science approach for SwarmOS Analyzer takes the User Experience to the next level. swarmOS analyzer is an innovative tool giving you a groundbreaking new insight into your projects.
The innovative user interface with simple actions you can easily zoom in to the detail.
- Hovering above a node gives you all the details
- Using the drop-down lists the business can be focussed on (Projects, Jira issue types, Status of the shown issues, Teams, Versions , Sprints, Components)
- Using the color coding selectors on the bottom left, any relevant dimension can be visualized
Support your Team - People view
The link types enables you to order the network for specific business topics.
For example using “assigned to“ will give you a resource centric view to identify overloaded team members that might be critical to your project or organization.
You can easily visualise the workload distribution to teams and stakeholders. Find resources with high impact that need support to get an early indication of potential bottlenecks and actions for you to take.
Evaluate how your teams are contributing to the execution of your strategy.
With a simple glance you get an overview of your situation.
How many connections does my project have? If there are only a few, maybe you should check whether all relationships are modeled in jira
Nodes without any connections - orphaned, how do they contribute to success?
Nodes with many connections might be critical as the dependencies need to be carefully reviewed
Resources with many nodes linked to them might be critical
Milestones with many deliverables attached should be monitored closely
Risk elements with many connections should also be very closely managed
Due to the innovative user interface with simple actions you can zoom in to the detail. Drop Down Lists allow for selection of projects, issues etc. to take a view on the network from various angles.
Your JIRA Filters
Based on your personal settings all your favorite JIRA Filters are available to set the business context for your network analysis.
Deliverables, People, Milestones, Risk, Epic, Stories – all JIRA issue types are shown as colored dots. The relationships between them are shown as linking lines.
By choosing your own JIRA Filters you use swarmOS Analyzer to visualize and analyze your own business questions.
Get swarmOS analyzer now
swarmOS analyzer is an innovative tool giving you a groundbreaking new insight into your business. Ever wanted to see your whole business?Immediately understand the impact of a risk element if it happens? Being able to dive into detail and take action right away? Get your free trial of swarmOS analyzer now.
All in one Visualization
– Analyzer enables you to follow your selected projects in a holistic visualization. – Deliverables, People, Milestones, Risk, Epic, Stories - all JIRA issue types are shown as nodes. – Color coding based on issue type, status, project, escalation help you to get insight. Fast. – Business context is reflected by the linking lines (edges). Relationships define who is responsible, blocking situations, vital contributions that need to happen. – Node size give visual feedback on the strategic relevance of issues or story points. – All calculated in real-time to support your decision making.
Predefined Business Queries
– Backlog – Impactful Ressources – Impactful Chains – Red Escalations
Ability to use your own JIRA Filters
Ressource and Team View
Risk and Dependency analysis
Link view to strategy, goals and objectives
...to single JIRA Issue
...with swarmOS Foundation, Cockpit and Jira